ClearComfort AOP Systems: Are They for Me?
Wednesday,January 25, 2023:1:30 PM -3:00 PM
/ CEU Credits:1.5
The pandemic party is winding down. As a pool and spa pro, it’s easy to stick with methods that worked in the past. But to maintain or grow business, you must keep up with customers' wants and desires. Adoption of Advanced Oxidation Process (AOP) sanitation is on the rise, available from multiple vendors and technologies. Following countless sanitation methods that have come and gone, this session takes a look at where AOP is and asks is it here to stay? Together, we will explore and answer your questions on how AOP impacts water chemistry, installation, system maintenance, chlorine consumption, disinfection by-product (DBP) protection and more. Whether you’re an established industry leader or a small dealer, this session identifies the potential opportunity or risk that AOP can pose to your business.
• Answer what the state of AOP is in pools and spas.
• Determine if AOP can give your business a competitive advantage.
• Identify what kind of customer is a good fit for AOP.
• Assess the time, cost and predictability of AOP installation and maintenance.
• Create a plan of action to make AOP a part of your business