All our Pool Filter / Pump Covers can be assembled in as little as 15 minutes (single box) up to 60 minutes (double box) with no handiwork experience or any tools.
The Material & Fabrication
The Pool Filter & Pump Cover weights approx. between 132 LBS and 250 LBS in total, depending on the model, and is made of 0.03 inch thick Galvanised steel and finished with dense powder coating. All external and internal accessories are either galvanized or made of solid 304 stainless steel. The galvanization means that the box is designed not to rust for 15+ years. The unique design and fabrication ensure the enclosure can withstand harsh / extreme weather conditions.
The box has 0.8-inch-thick dressed pine timber piece on the rear panel – for affixing controller units, Chlorinators, and power points/GPOs.
Engineered Ventilation Gaps
There are also 1-inch ventilation gaps at the front and back of the box allowing for sufficient airflow in and out of the box to protect the pump.
Easy access – servicing equipment
The rear ventilation gap also allows for conduits / wirings to pass through in and out of the box (for example: power chords.). The lid can be totally removed (2 easy hinge pins on either side) allowing for larger conduits / equipment to pass through.
The front of the box allows for unhindered access into the box – making servicing the equipment a breeze. The front door can be fully removed with no bars across the middle of the box – which means that you can physically step inside the box when servicing the equipment.
The 0.8-inch-thick Acoustic Foam (29/400 grade) is industrially affixed internally on every panel – and comes certified by an independent Acoustic Engineer to reduce noise by up to 80%.
The Pool Filter & Pump cover is designed with child safety features making it virtually impossible for children to access the box. The box can also be locked using any common lock.
Our Pool Filter / Pump Enclosures:
- Reduce noise by 80% – certified by an independent Acoustic Engineer – download the report here
- Assemble in as little as 15 minutes – NO NUTS, BOLTS or any TOOLS needed.
- Offer more internal space for easier access – with no bars across the entry and a fully removable front door
- Save money on design – A custom designed box made from timber or other material will usually cost more – and will not look as good!
- Save money on equipment – Inferior or cheaper alternatives may cost you more money in the long run as they may be poorly ventilated and damage your equipment.
- Are industrially designed to provide enhanced sturdiness yet lighter than other models on the market
- Come with clear 3D & Illustrated installation instructions
- 10 Standard colours – custom colours available on request for a small fee
- Child safety features – making it difficult for children to access the box