GENESIS D250: How to Convert Design and Style into Sales
- Room: Sheraton Steel Pier
Monday,January 22, 2024:8:00 AM -5:00 PM
/ CEU Credits:8
This course is created with the end in mind. Making the sale! We will explore how understanding good design, speaking the right language, and getting inside the mind of your client will significantly increase your percentage of conversions from leads to sales. We will look at how to qualify clients, understand their level of experience with pools and landscaping, and what their expectations are right up front. We will dive into the initial phone call, the site visit, quick methods for sketching ideas on site, and preparing for the sale. Using different scenarios and different budgets we will explore design buzzwords and phrases that will not only help electrify your designs but make sure you make more sales!
• Honing new skills to better understand your customers, both discovering your client’s dreams and exploring key memories that will help them feel more attached to their personalized design.
• Buzzwords to plant into your design to engage with their emotions and captivate your clients’ hearts and minds.
• Quickly earn your client’s trust with on-site sketching to scale
• Complete a plan that is guaranteed to impress and make the sale.